CHAPS is supported through private and public funding sources. In addition to Partners for Youth, the Bexar County Juvenile Board and individual donors, the CHAPS Program has been supported by the following:
- StayTuff Fence of New Braunfels – Donated over 1,500 feet in fixed-knot fencing material.
- Retama Race Park – Allowed facility use at cost for two major CHAPS fundraisers.
- Northwest Democrats – Donation of $3,000 which funded the installation of the pasture fencing.
- The Texas Bar Foundation – Two separate grant awards: the first in the amount of $7,002 funded a round pen and a double 6-foot gate; the second award of $5,002, funded an environmental toilet system and enclosure for on-site restroom access.
- The Andy Mireles Foundation – Donated $13,000 which funded both two-stall run-in sheds with tack rooms (which included some supplies and equipment as well).
- The Charity Ball Association – Grant in the amount of $54,792 funded a 60×150 covered arena with internal lighting (consisting of 24 internal 6-lamp fluorescent lights with mounting kits.)
- The Bexar County Juvenile Board – purchased the beautiful 29-acre property on which the CHAPS program sits.
- Impact San Antonio – awarded $5000 to Partners for Youth in the fall of 2015. Awarded at $100,000 grant in fall of 2016!